2-Day Ha Long Bay Cruise from Hanoi
From £124 £93 Save up to 25% per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available at hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Take a luxury cruise on a traditional junk and explore UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ha Long Bay
- Paddle a sea kayak to the Cave of Surprises and enjoy a swim around Drum Cave
- Relax on the sundeck, enjoy a cocktail and take in views of limestone islets dotting the picturesque bay
- Enjoy all meals on board, including a seafood lunch and dinner
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (Meals: Lunch, Dinner)
The day begins with a 4-hour drive from your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter to the Tuan Chau wharf at Ha Long Bay.
On arrival you’ll join your fellow cruise passengers on board the boat built to resemble a traditional Chinese junk. After a safety briefing and cruise orientation you’ll enjoy a complimentary welcome drink and fruit as you relax and are shown to your deluxe single or shared ensuite cabin.
Savor a delicious seafood feast at lunch, served on board as the junk coasts along beautiful Ha Long Bay. The crew will describe fascinating seascapes and point out rocky limestone promontories. After lunch, you can enjoy sunbathing on the deck as you sip specialty cocktails made by the bartenders (additional expense).
Stop at the fishing village of Vung Vieng. Enjoy a short, guided sea kayak adventure, using a lightweight kayak that’s easy to maneuver. Paddle past floating homes and wave at the locals! If you prefer, you can upgrade to a kayak rental to explore the area on your own.
After about an hour of paddling, you’ll head back to the junk. Spend the rest of the afternoon swimming in a secluded area near Trong Cave. Afterwards you can take part in a cooking class and enjoy a sumptuous seafood dinner served on board. In the evening, relax in your cabin or join an activity such as night fishing for squid.
Spend the night in a deluxe ensuite cabin aboard a traditional junk in Ha Long Bay.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
Start the day with a morning tai chi class on the sundeck, following the fluid movements of your instructor as you practice this ancient martial art.
Relax and soak up some sun on the top deck, a perfect spot for taking photos of the natural wonders of the bay as your light breakfast is served.
Visit the Cave of Surprises, located on Bo Hon Island, which is actually an array of linked limestone islets. Climb the hundred stone steps to the mouth of the cave and explore the lighted paths inside on a guided walking tour. The cave is the widest grotto in Ha Long Bay and features multiple stalactites hanging down from its high ceiling.
See more stunning sights on your return to the Ha Long wharf as you enjoy a buffet brunch on the junk. When you arrive back at Tuan Chau marina, you'll transfer to your vehicle for the 4-hour journey back to Hanoi. The tour ends with a hotel drop off in Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfers from Hanoi
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- 1 night's accommodation (based on 2 people per 1 cabin; for 1 person you will pay the single supplement)
- Welcome drink
- All meals on board (2 x lunch; 1 x dinner; 1 x breakfast)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Cookery demonstrations
- Kayaking activities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Single room supplement ($45)
- Tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned as included
If your hotel is outside Hanoi's Old Quarter, please meet your tour guide at the Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Hanoi.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
Product ID: 57780