Enjoy the charming art of Vietnam and experience something new with a workshop that helps to enrich your knowledge of Hanoi's creative soul. This experience is in one of the city's hidden spaces, not usually visible to travelers.
What to Expect
Enjoy the charming art of Vietnam and experience something new with a workshop that helps to enrich your knowledge of Hanoi's creative soul. This experience in one of the city's hidden spaces, not usually visible to travelers, lets you see the wonders of leatherwork and a new creative realm.
Located in a small alley with a cozy atmosphere where hard-working people dedicate their time and passion to their craft, this workshop offers you a space to make your own leather creation. Your passionate instructor and friendly staff are willing to help you with advice on what you can create, complete with samples and insight into how to complete your piece.
A half-day with the workshop gives you a relaxing time, where you can chat about the craft while making your own leather goods. You also have an opportunity to attain new knowledge, broaden your horizons, and learn in ways you didn't expect or imagine.
- Handcrafted leather workshop
- Leather-crafting materials
- Commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Transportation to meeting location
Know Before You Go
• You must be 16 or older
• Maximum group size is 6 people
• You do not need previous leatherworking experience.
• Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked workshop start-time
• Hours of operation are 9.00 am - 3.00 pm. You will receive confirmation of your exact workshop time when you call to confirm your reservation