See the limestone karst formations of Halong Bay on an 8-hour cruise, with round-trip transfers from Hanoi. Climb aboard a luxury junk, and sail past the islands of the dramatic landscape. Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch, served on board as you sail.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a traditional junk ship and cruise gently through the stunning landscape of Ha Long Bay, passing some of the most beautiful spots in one of Vietnam’s most picturesque areas.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi at 08:00, relax on a scenic 3-hour drive to Ha Long Bay for an approximate 12:30 arrival. Then, climb on board your private junk for a fantastic 4-hour cruise through thousands of limestone karst islands, all rising magically from the emerald waters.
A fresh seafood lunch will be served as you drift towards some of the most beautiful grottoes in the Bay. See Dau Go (Wooden Stakes) and Thien Cung (Haven Palace) caves. Cruise back to harbor, passing the islets of Cho Da (Stone Dog), Lu Huong (Incense Burner), and Ga Choi (Fighting Cocks), as well as Ba Hang fishing village to experience rural life up close.
Your transfer back to Hanoi departs at 16:30, with an estimated arrival in the city at about 19:30.
- 4-hour cruise on board a luxury private junk
- Private air-conditioned transfers from Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Seafood lunch on board the junk
- Taxes and services charges
What's Not Included
- Gratuities and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Special food requests (vegetarian etc.) are available on request before the departure date
• The itinerary may be subject to change due to bad weather
• Please bring your passport, swimming costume, sun glasses, and insect repellent