Experience the karst landscape of Halong Bay on a 2-day cruise, with round-trip transfers from Hanoi. Climb aboard a traditional junk boat and sail among thousands of small islets. Stop to swim and kayak in the emerald waters, and discover hidden caves.
What to Expect
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (L - D)
8.00- 8.30: Pick-up at your hotel by shuttle bus. You will have the chance to join in with the small group and make friends with other travelers
10.00: Take a rest at Humanity center and enjoy local specialties and handicraft products.
12.00: The captain and tender welcome you to this Classical Cruise. Savor the delicious lunch as the cruise passes through thousands of islands and islets with different shapes.
15.30: Explore the biggest and the most amazing cave in Halong Bay – Surprise Cave.
17.00: Kayak for an hour around the fishing village and discover the life of the community there. Then back to the cruise ship for swimming.
18.00: Enjoy a cooking class for Vietnamese dishes
19.30: Enjoy delicious and romantic dinner on board.
21.00: Free time for entertainment with activities such as squid fishing, karaoke, star-gazing on the deck… Spend a romantic night on board.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (B - L)
06.30: Start your new day on Halong bay with morning exercises and hunting photos. Have breakfast with coffee or tea.
08.30: Relax and enjoy the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the Bay.
09.30: Return to cruises, check out your cabin.
10.00: Visit Ba Hang fishing village by tender to experience the lifestyle of local people.
10.30: Head back to the ship's restaurant to enjoy lunch.
12.00: Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi.
16.00: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Shuttle bus transfers Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Accommodation in a deluxe cabin
- Welcome drink
- All meals on board (2 x lunch; 1 x dinner; 1 x breakfast)
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Cookery demonstrations
- Kayaking activities
- Complimentary bottled water
What's Not Included
- Single room supplement (USD 45)
- Tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in "what's included"
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Pick-up is available for guests staying at hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
If your hotel is far outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi, please make your way to the office at: 03 Gia Ngu street, Hoan Kiem district. (nearby Hoan Kiem lake)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that you will need your passport to check in
• Please be advised that the air conditioning on the boat is turned on at 18:00
• Please follow the guide's safety instructions
• Please advise of any dietary restrictions or allergies on booking or prior to departure
• Please provide the name of your hotel for pick-up