Discover some of Vietnam's 20 UNESCO heritage sites on a 4-hour small group tour of Hanoi, and visit cultural attractions, such as the Temple of Literature, and Ngoc Son Temple. Ride the 36 meandering streets of the Old Quarter by cyclo, and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 4-hour small group tour of Hanoi to get an insight into Vietnam’s traditions and customs, with visits to cultural sites, such as the houses of the Old Quarter, and the temples of Hoan Kiem Lake.
Traveling in a group of no more than 10 people, you will explore the city where "Uncle Ho" declared Vietnamese independence, wandering past ancient pagodas and ochre-colored French colonial buildings. Go to Vietnam's first university at the Temple of Literature (Van Mieu) and the Imperial Academy (Quoc Tu Giam).
Visit Hoan Kiem Lake in the historical center to cross the red painted Huc Bridge, and admire the Turtle Tower (Tháp Rùa) in the center of the lake. Continue to Jade Island on the lake's northern shore to see the Ngoc Son Temple, Thap But (Pen Tower), and Dai Nghien (Ink Stand).
End with a ride by traditional cyclo (rickshaw) around the 36 streets of the Old Quarter, and experience the hectic pace of the city from a unique perspective.
- Pick-up and drop off at any hotel or private house in Ho Chi Minh City (all districts)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Cyclo ride
- Entrance fees
- Bottled mineral water
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations made before 15:00 on the day prior to departure will be charged 50% of tour cost. Cancellations made after 15:00 the day prior to departure, or no-shows pay 100% of tour cost
• Tours are limited to a maximum of 10 persons per group