Halong Bay Islands and Caves: Full-Day Tour from Hanoi
From £39 £31 Save up to 20% per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYour guide will meet you in your hotel 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Enjoy a cruise on Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Heavenly Palace cave, a fishing farm, floating village, and the famous James Bond cave
- Relax in the sun on the sundeck and enjoy delicious seafood on board
On your full-day excursion you’ll continue on the scenic drive to Halong, reaching the city pier at around 12:00, and board your private cruise.
You’ll be greeted with a welcome drink and then enjoy a fresh seafood lunch. You’ll have a chance to take in the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the deck of the boat.
During the cruise you’ll enjoy views of tiny islands with their rock arches, sheer cliffs, innumerable white sand beaches, and peaceful coves. Like sculpted cartoon characters, these limestone islands have fanciful names, such as Incense Burner, Stone Dog, and Fighting Cock (which is the symbol of Halong Bay).
You’ll also have the opportunity to observe the daily life of fishermen and their families in a floating village.
Return to the Halong city pier at 17:00 and board the bus that will take you back to Hanoi. You’ll arrive in Hanoi at approximately 20:30.
- Round-trip transfers between Hanoi and Halong
- Welcome drink
- Halong Bay cruise
- Admission charges and sightseeing fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Deluxe Vietnamese and international lunch
- Taxes and service charges
- Additional food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses for guide and driver
- Airfares and hotels
- Visa arrangements
- Massage services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Kayaking (USD 10.00 per person, when not pre-booked)
Pick-up is available for guests staying in hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet your tour guide at: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hanoi.
• Please advise in advance if you are vegetarian
• Be sure to bring a hat, raincoat, swimsuit, insect repellent, water, flashlight, good shoes, and some cash
• All participants are required to obey the orders of the tour guide for safety
• You are advised not to bring large pieces of luggage (for your convenience)
Product ID: 35388