Explore the stunning landscape of Halong Bay during this 12-hour excursion and boat cruise from Hanoi.
What to Expect
Depart from your Hanoi hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and relax during the scenic 3.5-hour drive to the beguiling Halong Bay. Watch the scenery transform from metropolitan sprawls to scenic natural beauty as you approach your destination. Stop at Hong Ngoc Humanity Centre en route to purchase handicrafts made by undeveloped communities in the region.
On arrival in Halong City, climb aboard a Chinese junk to cruise around the idyllic limestone islands of Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site famed for its spectacular vistas and majestic multitude of islands. Gaze at more than 2,000 islets as your guide regales you with legends of dragons and secreted treasure. Discover secret grottoes and mystical caves then disembark at a rustic fishing village to delve into the culture and customs of local inhabitants.
Return to your boat and feast upon a sumptuous seafood buffet of freshly caught fish. Relax during your return journey to Hanoi City and travel back to your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (selected hotels only)
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English-speaking guide during the trip
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick-up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi's Old Quarter