Bai Tu Long Bay has some of the most fantastic scenery in the world. Thousands of limestone islands create a unique setting along with amazing rock formations. Come and see for yourself.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi Old Quarter. if you are staying outside of this area, please come to Hanoi Opera House No. 1 Trang Tien Str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 7:30 -7:45 AM and inform the operator.
- Discovery Bai Tu Long Bay and the beautiful landscape that surrounds it
- Enjoy the panoramic views from the cruise vessel
- Taste delicious Vietnamese foods
- Transfer to and from Halong by minibus
- Accommodation based on twin/double sharing
- Set-menu meals
- English speaking tour guide on board
- All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Insurance on board
- Welcome drink (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Drinks and other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please inform the local partner before departure if you have any special dietary requests.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- Please bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, and insect repellent.