From Hanoi: 3-Day Sapa Trekking and Bus TourProduct ID: 63878
From £138.36 £110.69 Save up to 20% per personBook now
Pick-up serviceFree pick-up from hotels near the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- Enjoy a 3-day tour to Sapa from Hanoi by air-conditioned bus
- Visit the most beautiful minority villages in Sapa
- See the colorful costumes of the H'Mong, Red Dzao, and Dzay minorities
- Taste the scrumptious local food
- Trek past beautiful rice paddies
After lunch continue your tour with a drive to Cat Cat village, home to the Black H’mong ethnic minority, and located at the foot of Mount Fansipan (the highest mountain in Vietnam). Your local guide will introduce you to the daily life of the locals, and you will trek down to the valley. The 2-hour trek distance covers about 2.5 km (1.5 miles).
In the afternoon you will be transferred back to Sapa for dinner at 18.00, and your overnight hotel stay. On day two, after breakfast take a 5 km trek along rice terraces to the Black H'mong village of Lao Chai. Then trek to Ta Van village – home to the Dzay ethnic minority. The total trekking distance is about 9 km and it lasts 4 hours.
At 11:30, a bus will pick you up at Ta Van Bridge to head back to Sapa. After lunch at 12:00, enjoy some free time in the afternoon to discover Sapa town by yourself. In the evening return to your hotel for dinner and another overnight stay.
On day three, after breakfast you will trek to Ham Rong (Dragon’s Jaw) Mountain. There are several well-tended flower gardens along the way. At the top of Ham Rong Mountain, you will observe a spectacular view. This 2-hour trekking route is approximately 2 km (1.2 miles) long. At 11:00, you will be back at your hotel to check out and have lunch. At 15:00 you will meet with group members and by 15:30 you will be on your way back to Hanoi. You will be back at your hotel in Hanoi at 21:15.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop off
- 2 nights' accommodation at Panorama Hotel Sapa, No 10, Hoang Dieu street, Sapa
- Transfer by modern air-conditioned bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary: 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Gratuities (optional)
If your hotel is far from the Old Quarter, please come to: 03 Gia Ngu street, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi (near Hoan Kiem lake) (Open in Google Maps)
• Be aware that the 6 km can be challenging, especially in rainy weather
• Tour is not suitable for individuals with mobility difficulties and children under 6
• Note that the homestay offers only the most basic amenities
• Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent, any special medication. Also bring warm clothes including a scarf, hat and cap because the weather in Sapa is unpredictable
• It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March due to the altitude of Sapa. It is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
• Please bring Vietnamese Dong because the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well
• US dollars, euros, and Australian dollars are also accepted in Sapa
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Product ID: 63878