Discover the 36 streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Join the locals as they shop the local markets. Sample the many forms of local cuisine at any of the numerous food shops. Sip on a juice, beer, coffee, or tea at one of the abundant cafes and bars.
What to Expect
Discover the 36 streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, each known for their historic trades including blacksmiths, silver shops, paper shops, headstone makers, silk traders, and jewelers.
Now famous for its artisans, silk shops, bars, clubs and particularly its local cuisine, walk the streets and sample what is a vibrant and bustling part of the city.
Stop at the various vendors and taste what’s on offer. If you’re feeling thirsty there are plenty of juice shops, bars, and cafés to satiate you.
Join the locals as they cruise amongst the shops, stocking up on their supplies at the local markets, or sit back and relax and take in the quaint atmosphere. Whatever you choose to do, you’re sure to enjoy yourself.
- English-speaking guide
- Authentic Vietnamese meal, dessert, and drinks
- Pick-up from hotels located in the Old Quater of Hanoi
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses for shopping
- Additional drinks
- Pick-up from hotels located outside the the center of Hanoi: Sheraton, Intercontinential, Crown Plaza, Grand Plaza, Sofitel Plaza, Deawoo, Danly, Lotte, Sunway, Marriotte, and Kangnam
If your hotel is far outside of the Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet tour guide at:
03 Gia Ngu street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
If you would like to have seafood, please inform the local guide and they can organize that for you.
Please let the local guide know about any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Lunch time: from 11.30 - 14.30
- Dinner time: form 18.00 - 21.00
A free pick-up service is available from hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Pick-ups outside of this area will be charged.