Private Deluxe Halong Bay Cruise with Lunch from HanoiProduct ID: 41510
From £61.40 £49.12 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in the Old Quarter of the Hoan Kiem district in Hanoi
- Cruise the islands and islets of Halong Bay
- See the stunning karst limestone mountains
- Enjoy a seafood lunch on the emerald waters of Halong Bay
- Visit the grotto of Thien Cung
- Take optional kayak tours of the caves and peaceful beaches
- Stop at a handicraft center to purchase silk and lacquer gifts
Ideal for those with limited time, the full-day tour starts with a pick-up in Hanoi and a drive through the Red River Delta. Stop en route at a local handicraft center to purchase some unique souvenirs, such as lacquer work and silk items.
Upon arrival at Halong City Pier, climb aboard your cruise boat, where a welcome cocktail will be waiting. Set sail across the bay to see some of the islands and islets with names such as Incense Burner, Stone Dog, and Fighting Cock, the last the symbol of Halong Bay. The upper decks offer stunning views of the surrounding scenery.
After lunch, visit the Thien Cung (Heavenly Palace) Cave to marvel at the stalactites and stalagmites of the grotto. Enjoy an optional kayak tour, or swim off peaceful beaches if time allows. Along the way, there will be ample opportunities to take beautiful photos of the rock arches, sheer cliffs, white sand beaches, and peaceful coves of the islands.
Cruise back to Halong City Pier at 16.30 for the 3.5-hour bus transfer back to Hanoi.
- Transfers from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Welcome drink
- Cruise of Halong Bay
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English-speaking guide
- Seafood lunch
- Insurance on the boat
- Taxes and service charges
- Flights and visa fees
- Massage (please consult massage menu on board the boat)
- Tips and personal expenses
Pick-up is available for guests staying in hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet your tour guide at: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hanoi. (Open in Google Maps)
• Advanced reservation is required with full details, including full names, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and visa expiry date of all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in on board the boat
• A 25% surcharge applies for cruises at Christmas, New Year, and Vietnamese Tet holidays
• Children under 5 years old travel free of charge (1 child per booking)
• Hotel pick-up fee for Sheraton, Intercontinential West lake, Sofitel plaza is 8 USD return, per person
• From hotels Kangnam, Crown Plaza, Deawoo, Lotte, Marriott, HoaBinh Twin Towel Hoang Quoc Viet, please take taxi to our office at Bao Khanh Hotel - 22 Bao Khanh street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi.
Product ID: 41510