Hanoi Old Quarter 3-Hour Cooking Class with Lunch
From £57 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYour guide will pick you up at 09:00. If your hotel is near the cooking class location you'll walk to the market to shop for ingredients.
- Learn about ingredients used in Vietnamese cooking during a market visit
- Take a cooking class and prepare 4 Vietnamese dishes
- Enjoy lunch with the dishes you made along with other fresh foods
Your class is held in the heart of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, near Hoan Kiem lake. This is a great area for shopping as you can experience for yourself after your cooking experience.
The program begins with a visit to the famous Hang Be market, where you’ll learn about various local products, including vegetables, fruits, herbs, and spices.
Your small-group class (up to 12 participants) offers plenty of interaction with the head chef. There will be 1 cooking station for every 2 persons during this hands-on lesson.
After the class you’ll be able to sit down and enjoy your own Vietnamese creations, accompanied by local beer or wine. Take home detailed recipes cards to recreate the dishes for your family and friends.
During the class you’ll learn how to cook 4 different dishes:
• Banana and chicken salad
• Deep-fried Hanoi spring rolls
• Caramelized pork in a clay pot
• Floating cake
- Central Hanoi hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking Vietnamese guide
- Vietnamese cooking class
- Step-by-step recipe booklet to take home
- Vietnamese lunch with local beer or wine
- Vietnamese green tea
- Shopping at the market for cooking class ingredients
- Additional drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Pick-up is available for guests staying in hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet your tour guide at: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hanoi.
Vegetarian food or other special food requests should be booked in advance.
Product ID: 37961