Afternoon Private City Tour of Hanoi
From £25 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePlease provide your hotel address, name registered at the reception, room number.
- Visit the National Museum of Vietnamese History
- Explore Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
- Enjoy a traditional water puppet show at local theater
You will then pass through the Huc Bridge, a gorgeous, wooden, red lacquered piece of architecture which provides you a gorgeous view of the surrounding lake. This bridge leads you to "Jade Mountain" Temple, dedicated to the hero Tran Hung Dao and hosts a preserved specimen of the lake's unique giant tortoise.
Next is a visit to the local water puppet theater and watch water puppets come to life performing traditional folklores, legends and historical tales where these performances dates back as far as the 11th century.
- Afternoon private tour of Hanoi
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Traditional water puppet theater
- Round-trip transportation/pick-up and drop off from your Old Hanoi Quarter hotel
Pick-up is available for guests staying in hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet your tour guide at: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hanoi.
Please provide your hotel address and name registed with receptionist.
Product ID: 45838