This Hanoi to Halong Bay Vietnam cruise is customized to suit your travel needs, take your time to experience the whole country or focus on one region for an in-depth experience.
What to Expect
Day 01: Hanoi arrival
Pick up from Airport to Hotel Our Driver welcome you and pick up to Hotel in Hanoi(Check in Hotel and Have Free time)
Day 02: Hanoi – Halong Bay Cruise – Overnight on Boat
Pick you up from your hotel, departure to Halong Bay.
Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbour.
Transfer by tender to Golden Lotus Junk, enjoy welcome drink.
Visit Ha Long Bay and check in cabins.
Have lunch – Vietnamese Set Menu. Golden Lotus Junk will take you to cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets
Visit Surprising Cave.
Enjoy kayaking and swimming on Titop Beach or relaxing on Golden Lotus Junk. Enjoy the cooking class on sundeck.
Dinner – enjoy Vietnamese food.
Evening activities: sing karaoke or join squid fishing with our crew
Day 03: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Overnight in Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
Tai Chi class on the sundeck.
Breakfast – Set Menu.
Discover more the beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay
Come back Bai Chay, Halong Tourism Harbour.
Lunch on Golden Lotus Junk. Then transfer by tender from boat – Farewell and End of Cruise.
Car pick you up to come back Hanoi and Overnight in Hotel.
Day 04: Hanoi Departure
After breakfast you have free time until our driver pick up and transfer to Airport.Tour End
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- 02 Nights in Golden Rice Hotel 3 star in 01 Double/Twin.
- 01 Night on Boat on Golden Lotus Junk 3 star Cruise
- Transfers including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- English Speaking Tour guide. Other languages on request
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge.
What's Not Included
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.