Visit northern highland - Sapa - this fascination long sleeping town and just recently wake up for all visitors, amused by colourful hilltribe weekend market and strange local hilltribe food it offers
What to Expect
In the evening, you will be transferred to Ha Noi train station to catch an overnight train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train.
Day 1: Bac Ha Sunday Market
The train will arrive in the early morning at Lao Cai station, near the Chinese border. You will be picked up by a local guide, have time to freshen up and enjoy breakfast before taking a scenic two-hour drive to Bac Ha Market. Marvel at the huge market and the diverse cultures and ethnicities found there. After that, walk to Ban Pho Village to visit the Flower H’Mong Ethnic people. Here, you will have a chance to spend some time understanding a little more about the lives of the people. Arrive in Sapa in the afternoon. Overnight in Sapa. (BLD)
Day 2: Sapa, picturesque landscapes and colorful hill tribes
After breakfast at the hotel, start your trek to discover the life of the minority people. The walk takes you from Lao Chai Village of the Black H'mong Minority to Ta Van Village of the Giay Minority with a stop at the local Catholic Church. Along the way, you will take in the different traditions, cultures and costumes of the Giay and Hmong peoples. Return to Sapa and Lao Cai railway station. Overnight on train. (BLD)
Day 3: End of the trip, full of experiences
Early morning arrival at the Ha Noi train station. Pick-up and transfer to your hotel in Ha Noi.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Train tickets Ha Noi – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (4pax/cabin)
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Twin shared accommodation (2pax/room)
- English speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Know Before You Go
Changes by the customer prior to departure:
You can modify your booking in the following circumstances without charge:
- Increase of the number of pax
- Increase of the number of services
- In case of a change arising during the trip, the supplementary charges will be directly paid at this time.
ALL cancellation from the customer arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 90 days before departure: 10% of the tour price
- 30-90 days before departure: 50% of the tour price
- 7-29 days before departure: 75% of the tour price
- Less than 7 days or No show: 100% of the tour price