Visiting hilltribe village by bicycle, enjoy the fresh air and the pace, many kodak opportunities for picturesque breataking moment
What to Expect
See picturesque landscapes and discover colorful hill tribes.
In the evening, you will be transferred to Ha Noi train station to catch an overnight train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train.
Day 1: Biking trip to Muong Hoa Valley - Hill Tribes
The train will arrive in the early morning at Lao Cai station, near the Chinese border. You will be picked up by a local guide and take a scenic one-hour drive up to the hill station of Sapa to check-in to a hotel. After check-in, we will take a day trip to visit Muong Hoa Valley by bike. Along the way, you will stop to relax and take photos. This is a stunning place to view the largest terraced rice fields in Sapa. If travelling between May and October, local harvest period, you will see the local farmers in action-a great photo opportunity. After that, you will take a walk from Lao Chai Village of the Black H'mong Minority to Ta Van Village of the Giay Minority with a stop at the local Catholic Church, taking in the different traditions, cultures and costumes of the two minority groups. Return to Sapa by car. Overnight in Sapa. (BLD)
Day 2: Biking trip to Binh Lu - spectacular charm
Check out of hotel after breakfast. Take a 45 km bike ride to Binh Lu. Along the way, you will stop to take a short walk to Silver Waterfall and Heaven’s Gate, where you can see Fansipan Mountain-the highest peak in Indochina. A 1.5-hour downhill ride to Binh Lu includes a stop at Chu Va Village of the Flower H'mong. Enjoy a packed lunch on the way before cycling to Pa Pen Village of the Lu Minority where you can talk with the local people and visit the local school (closed on weekends). Then, you will return to the hotel by car where you can freshen up before transferring to Lao Cai railway station to board the train back to Ha Noi. Overnight on train. (BLD)
Day 3: End of the trip, full of experiences
Early morning arrival at the Ha Noi train station. Pick up and transfer to your hotel in Ha Noi.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees, bike
- Bottled drinking water
- Train tickets Ha Noi – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (4pax/cabin)
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Twin shared accommodation (2pax/room)
- English speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Know Before You Go
Changes by the customer prior to departure:
A modification of booking by the customer won’t lead to complementary charges in the following cases:
- Increase of the number of pax
- Increase of the number of services
- In case of a change arising during the trip, the supplementary charges will be directly paid at this time.
ALL cancellation from the customer arise additional charges as follows:
- More than 90 days before departure: 10% of the tour price
- 30-90 days before departure: 50% of the tour price
- 7-29 days before departure: 75% of the tour price
- Less than 7 days or No show: 100% of the tour price