Discover the splendors of Halong Bay on a V’Spirit Cruise, combining classic beauty with modern comfort. Explore the karst limestone mountains and islets, visit floating villages, and kayak in misty waters.
What to Expect
Enjoy a sublime 2-day cruise around Halong Bay on a beautiful cruise boat. Sail past the spectacular limestone karst mountains and golden beaches. Kayak to fishing villages, enjoy amazing food and learn about Halong’s history.
Named a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the scenery is as astonishing as the atmosphere is relaxing.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L,D)
08:00-08:30: Pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi for the scenic 3.5-hour drive to Halong Bay. Soak up the landscape of the Red River Delta countryside, with a short break en route.
12:00-12:30: Climb aboard your deluxe V’Spirit Classic Cruise and get a short cruise briefing before you set sail.
13:00-15:30: Savor a delectable lunch as the V’Spirit Classic cruises among the many limestone islands.
15:30-16:30: Kayak around hidden areas of the bay, including the vaulted grotto of Bo Nau Cave.
16:30: Return to the V’Spirit Classic and relax on deck, or in your deluxe cabin.
16:30-17:30: Cruise to Soi Sim Islet, a soil island of ancient trees. Swim and relax on the beach, or climb to the island summit for a panoramic view of Halong Bay.
17:30: Return to the boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos of the sun setting blood red and amber against the misty sky.
19:00: Dinner is served. Meet and chat with the other guests, then join the crew to fish for squid. Laze on deck under the stars, or enjoy a cocktail in the bar.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B,L)
06:30-07:00: Rise and shine for a spot of Tai Chi or a photo hunt.
07:30-08:30: Enjoy a relaxing breakfast as the sun rises.
08:30-09:30: Explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave), the widest and most picturesque cave in Halong Bay, with 2 chambers and many stalactites.
09:30: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09:30-10:30: Continue your cruise of the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more.
10:30-11:30: As you head back to the harbor, watch a cooking demonstration before sitting down to a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12:00: Disembark the V’Spirit Classic Cruise back at the Tourist Wharf.
12:30: Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
16:30-17:00: Arrive in Hanoi for the end of your tour.
- Pick-up from Hanoi city center
- Shuttle bus with complimentary bottled water
- Welcome drinks
- Cruise as per itinerary and program
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English-speaking guide
- Deluxe cabins with en-suite bathrooms and air-con
- Vietnamese and international breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Taxes and service charges
What's Not Included
- Airfares or car transfers
- Tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Meeting point inside Hanoi Old Quarter
Know Before You Go
• Times of activities may vary slightly
• Itinerary and program subject to change due to bad weather
• Advanced reservation is required, with full passenger details, including full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date etc.
• A valid passport is required upon check-in on board
• Bring a swimming suit, sun glasses and insect repellent
• Please advise in advance of any special diet requests (including vegetarian)