The area immediately northeast of Halong Bay is known as Bai Tu Long Bay and is the focus of our special itinerary. Spending 2 days on Paloma 4* cruise with wooden deluxe cabin, you will have a wonderful time in the north of Vietnam.
What to Expect
Day 1 : Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay (B,L,D)
7.45 – 8.15 Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel.
12.30 Arrive at Paloma office, Halong City. Transferred by tender to Paloma Cruise – enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check into cabins and begin your cruise.
13.15 – 14.30 Have lunch – delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and thoughout the cruise).
15.00 Head to Bai Tu Long Bay, pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Mat Quy (Monster Head) and Am Tich (Teapot) Islets and Vung Vieng fishing village.
Visit the Vung Vieng fishing village by local rowing boat (01 hour) or Kayak into the village then return to the vessel for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
17.00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets near Hang Trong. Happy Hour (sunset party)
18:30 Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15 Sumptuous Set-dinner onboard.
21:00 Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Happy Hour! Buy two drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded). Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
Day 2 : Bai Tu Long - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B,L)
06.15 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served
07.00 Have breakfast in the dinning room.
08.00 Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot).
08.15 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
10.00 Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.30-12.00 Arrive at Hon Gai Habour. Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the Paloma Office while waiting for return transportation.
16.00-16.30 Arrive in Hanoi. End of services.
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
- Complimentary mineral water
- Fish equipment
- Onboard insurance, tax, service charges
What's Not Included
- Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotels
- Visa Arrangements
- Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Know Before You Go
1. The FOC rate for children under 4 years old is applicable for 1 (one) children sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
2. The Child Rate for children from 4 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) children sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults (No extra Mattress), limited to one child per cabin.
Optional for shuttle bus transfer : USD 15 person/2way