Hanoi: 2-Day Private Halong Bay CruiseProduct ID: 35998
From £270.17 £216.14 Save up to 20% per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is provided at central Hanoi hotels only. The guide will arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure to go over trip details.
- Experience the beauty of Halong Bay
- Enjoy fabulous local seafood during the cruise
- Take part in activities such as kayaking, swimming, and exploring caves and fishing villages
Day 1: Hanoi to Halong Bay Cruise (Lunch, Dinner)
07:45-08:15: Pick-up at your central Hanoi hotel. Transfer to Halong Bay.
12:00-12:30: Board the traditional junk for your cruise.
13:00: Check- in, and enjoy a welcome drink and a cruise briefing.
13:30-15:00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating island formations in the bay.
15:00-15:30: Take a swim in the crystal-clear waters.
15:40: Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
16:45: Enjoy a short cruise to Hon Co Island, where you can relax on a white sand beach, swim, or go kayaking.
18:00: Return to the junk.
19:00: Enjoy dinner on board.
21:00: Fish or relax and spend the night on board the junk.
23:00: End of the first day’s program.
Day 2: Halong Bay Cruise and return to Hanoi (Brunch)
07:30-08:00: Enjoy the early morning views of the bay with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:30-09:30: Travel to Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic rowboat. Meet local people and pass by the floating school and fish farms.
09:30-10:00: Enjoy a swim in the middle of the bay.
10:00-11:30: Cruise toward the harbor while enjoying an a la carte brunch.
12:00: Transfer by tender to the pier, where you’ll be picked up for the return trip to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive in Hanoi.
- Round-trip transfers between Hanoi and Halong Bay
- Accommodation on board (private cabin with sea view window, hot water, western-style toilet, and air-conditioner)
- Meals on board (1 lunch, 1 dinner, and 1 brunch with fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, and other Asian and international dishes)
- English and French speaking guide on board
- Welcome drink on board (soft drink, tea, or coffee)
- Insurance during the cruise
- Tai Chi exercise in the morning (by request)
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Visits to caves and fishing villages
- Kayaking to explore tunnel caves
- All taxes and services charges
- Visa arrangements
- Pre-tour and post-tour accommodation in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Other services not clearly specified in the description
Pick-up is available for guests staying in hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi. If your hotel is far outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi, please meet your tour guide at: Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre, 57B Dinh Tien Hoang Str, Hanoi. (Open in Google Maps)
Tai Chi in the early morning is available on request, at no charge.
Product ID: 35998