2-day Luxury Imperial Cruise in Ha Long Bay from Hanoi
From £123 per personBook now
- Experience the magnificent Ha Long bay aboard the Imperial Cruise junk
- Swim in the sea and kayak beside sheer rock cliffs
- Visit Surprising Cave and see Stone Dog Islet, Floating Fishing Village Islet and Fighting Cocks Islet
- Taste delicious traditional Vietnamese cuisine
- Enjoy a romantic tour great for friends or couples
- Relax with transportation, meals, fees, and an expert English-speaking guide included
With modern facilities and a first class service, the Imperial Cruise is a great way to explore Ha Long Bay and the surrounding area. See picturesque islands such as Stone Dog, the floating fishing village, and the Fighting Cocks Islet.
The junk provides a romantic atmosphere perfect for couples or groups visiting Vietnam. Enjoy delicious traditional Vietnamese food, the expertise of your English-speaking guide, and the personal touches making your experience memorable.
Escape from the heat of the sun and swim in the serene waters of Ha Long Bay. You will also have the opportunity to kayak, go squid fishing, and take part in a cookery class.
Day 1 (L, D)
08:00–08:30: Pick-up from your hotel and depart for Halong City.
11:45–12:00: At Halong City you will board your luxury imperial junk (ship). Check into your cabin and enjoy a first class lunch while you are cruising past Stone Dog Islet, Floating fishing Village, Incense Burner Islet, and the Fighting Cocks Islet.
14:45: Visit Surprising Cave.
15:45 – 18:15: Enjoy an hour or more of kayaking beside rock cliffs and swimming in the azure ocean.
18:30: Board the cruise junk, take a shower and relax on upper deck bar.
19:00 – 20:30: Enjoy a specially prepared seafood buffet in a romantic atmosphere.
21:00: Enjoy a range of evening activities from movie screenings, board games, and squid fishing, or relax at your own leisure.
Day 2 (B, L)
07:15: Enjoy a breakfast of cakes, fruits, tea and coffee. Continue your cruise through Ha Long Bay.
09:30: Checkout of your cabin.
11:15: Have lunch.
12:00: Sail back Halong pier and take a minibus back to Hanoi.
16:30 Arrive in Hanoi.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water in cabin
- Cooking class
- Private car
- Travel insurance
- Tips and other personal services
Old Quarter Area. Exact details will be provided after booking.
• First lunch: salad, fried chips, seafood spring rolls, squid cake, fried chicken with mushroom, fried squid with onion, vegetables, steamed prawn, steamed rice and fruits.
• Second lunch: vegetables, fish, pork, stewed beef with potato and carrot, steamed rice.
• First buffet dinner: creamy pumpkin soup, fried noodle with vegetable, fried sweet potatoes, special Vietnamese salad, vegetable, stewed pork leg with mushroom, soured and chilled, oyster with pineapples, barbecued prawn, barbecued fish, pork ribs with chilly and fruits.
• Second breakfast: freshly-baked breads (butter, eggs), coffee, tea and fruits.
Product ID: 16112