Spending 2 days on a 3-star cruise ship. You will have a chance to explore the most beautiful area of Ha Long Bay, as well as to enjoy activities such as kayaking, swimming and snorkeling.
What to Expect
Day 1: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay
08:00: You will be picked up at your hotel or private address by shuttle bus. There will be a short break half way to the destination.
11:30: Arrive at Ha Long Bay, where welcome drinks are offered. Check in to your cabin and set sail through the bay while lunch is served.
14:30: Visit the Ha Long floating village by kayak or local rowing boat.
16:00: The boat drops anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop Island for swimming and snorkeling. Take a short trek to the top of the island for an overview of Ha Long Bay.
17:00: Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
17:30: Join a cooking demonstration.
19:00: Dinner is served in the restaurant.
21:00: Retire to your cabin for the evening or join the fishing excursion. You can also watch a movie, have a drink at the bar or play games. Internet access is provided.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay, Hanoi
07:30: Breakfast, coffee and tea is served, while sailing to Sung Sot cave.
08:30: The boat drops anchor again to explore Sung Sot cave.
09:30: Return to your boat to relax before checking out.
10:30: Lunch is served on board.
11:45: Disembark at the harbor in Ha Long city. Then take the shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
16:00: Arrive back at your hotel or home.
- Fully-furnished, deluxe en-suite cabin with air conditioning and hot water
- All meals on board (2x lunches, 1x dinner, 1x breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Complimentary bottled water in the room
- Welcome drink
- Cookery demonstrations
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Fishing equipment, movies and exciting games
- English-speaking guide
- Round trip shuttle bus
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet access
- On board insurance, tax and service charges
What's Not Included
- Additional beverages
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Single supplement
Know Before You Go
• Please bring sun and rain protection and suitable shoes