Explore all the culture Hangzhou has to offer on this full-day tour including Leifeng Pagoda, China National Silk Museum, Former Residence of Hu Xueyuan and Qinghefang Street.
What to Expect
Your tour guide and driver will pick you up at 8:30am. Following the legend of the White Snake Beauty, you will enjoy a bird′s-eye view of the romantic West Lake in Leifeng Pagoda. (Sightseeing for 1.5-hours) Then, you will visit China National Silk Museum to see how silk cloth is made and learn about the 5000 year long history of Chinese silk culture and the commercial and cultural exchange of the famous Silk Road. (Sightseeing for 1-hour)
At 12:30pm, you will taste proper Hangzhou local cuisine at a restaurant. Then, head towards the Former Residence of Hu Xueyuan where you can appreciate the typical architecture of the late Qing Dynasty. (Sightseeing for 1-hour) Indulge yourself with souvenir shopping in Qinghefang Street, the most historical street with centuries old shops selling various arts and crafts plus snacks. Also, you can visit the Traditional Chinese Medicine Museum to get some knowledge of herbal culture. (Sightseeing for 1-hour) Around 5:00pm, the tour guide and driver will drop you off at your hotel lobby.
- Pick-up and drop-off service for Hangzhou downtown hotels
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler insurance
- For uptown hotels, extra money will be charged
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note the size of this group tour should be at least 2 persons, if you make the reservation just for one person, please pay the difference