Spend a day visiting the ancient water village of Wuzhen. Walk along slabstone streets, snap pictures of the misty mountains and explore 1200 year old architecture from the Ming and Qing Dynasties.
What to Expect
Visiting the Wuzhen Water Town is an adventure in history. With its ancient residential houses, 1200-year-old architecture and slabstone-paved streets, it is well worth the day trip from your hotel in Hangzhou city.
During your visit, you can visit the Jiangnan Hundred Beds Showroom and Indigo-Blue Printed Calico Workshop. Alongside the ancient water towns here on the Yangtze River, you seem to be continually walking in a traditional Chinese wash painting. Words cannot describe the beauty.
Along the way, make sure you also stop in to look at Mr. Yu Liuliang's Coin Display Room and the lovely Shadow-Puppet Theatre, which is held on an Ancient Stage. There's also a Pawn Museum to round out the day.
At the end, we'll transfer you back to the hotel in Hangzhou.
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable.
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
Know Before You Go
Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for child is 80% of adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.
The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary & schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed.