Traditional Harbor Tour in Hamburg
From £16 per personBook now
- Take a classic harbor tour through Hamburg and its bustling port
- Enjoy a cruise through the historic warehouse district and its charming canals
- Admire Hamburg's Elbe Bridge, spanning right across the water
- Drive past the ultra-modern HafenCity
- Learn interesting facts about the harbor's trade from your skipper
See Hamburg busy's container terminals and locks, the impressive Blohm & Voss shipbuilding docks, or the famous Köhlbrand Bridge, all while hearing entertaining stories and interesting facts about the city, its port, and the amazing number of incoming and outgoing vessels every day. Learn all about the importance of this bustling port, not just for the city of Hamburg but for the entire world's trade.
- Harbor tour
- Live commentary in German
- 19% tax
- Drinks (available on board)
Meeting point is at the Landungsbrücken in St. Pauli. Please check in at our office prior to the tour, located near Bridge 6 – Meyer launch. Harbor cruise, your choice of either: Air-conditioned comfort ship, cruise route to container terminals. Departure: Aussenkante Bridge 6 - 10. or Tradition launch boat, route (depending on tides) to eastern harbor and historic warehouse district. Departure: Bridge 2. Beverage service is available on board.
Product ID: 7621