Get a thorough education about sex work in Hamburg on this exciting walking tour. Explore the St. Pauli district, where sex work has been ever-present, and learn about its history from a knowledgeable actress dressed as 16th-century sex worker.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Join a guided tour of St. Pauli and learn about its seedy history
- Learn fascinating background information on the history of sex work
- Taste the famous "whores' schnapps"
- Live tour guide
- Herbertstrasse is closed to women and young people under 18; no visits allowed!
- Ticket insurance (can be booked for an additional EUR 1.40 per person)
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of the Davidwache (Polizeirevier 15)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is in German only.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Reservations are final. Cancellation or exchanges are not possible.
- If unsure of your booking date, please arrange ticket insurance. Please select the relevant number of insured persons and provide the names of all persons to be insured when booking.
- Please remember to arrange ticket insurance (EUR 1.40). You will be sent the confirmation of a link to insurance. Please complete the form in full, and the ticket insurance will be handled directly by the insurer.