In St. Pauli everything is possible! Discover the sinful side of Hamburg on a 2-hour walking tour of the St. Pauli neighborhood and learn all about its exciting history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
- Stroll along Hamburg's infamous Reeperbahn and discover the sinful side of the city
- Visit the Silbersack Bar and Ritze Bar
- Discover the Red Light District
- See the Davidwache police station
- Discover the Große Freiheit
- Experience the atmosphere at Hans-Albers-Platz
- Make a stop on Herbertstrasse
- Pass by the streetwalkers' strip
- Professional tour guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for children. Participants must be over the age of 14.
- Alternative tour times are available and can be requested via GetYourGuide.