Fast-Track Entry to the Hamburg Dungeon
From £22 per personBook now
- Get a heaping dose of Hamburg's most horrifying history
- Live the terrifying past of this beautiful harbor city
- Discover the history that you never learnt about in school
- Enjoy thrilling close encounters with pirates, ghosts, and hair-raising historical figures
The live actors step into historical roles and take you on a journey through 600 years of Hamburg's murky past in interactive shows. The visitor attraction in the historical Speicherstadt district presents 13 different shows on a 90-minute tour and offers plenty of action on 2 fun rides.
Visitors can embark on an unusual journey on the "Elevator of Doom". You can also discover the dark years of the Plague or try to save the pirate Klaus Störtebecker from execution.
Escape from the Great Fire of 1842 or defend yourself in the dock before the mercy of the Inquisition - with a twinkle in the inquisitor's eyes and the opportunity for lots of fun.
- Admission to the Hamburg Dungeon
- Transfer on the way there
The Hamburg Dungeon is situated in the heart of Hamburg, in the middle of the famous "Hamburger Speicherstadt", near the Hamburg harbor. We are only a few minutes walk away from the S-Bahn station Stadthausbrücke or the U-Bahn stations Baumwall or Überseequartier. Address: Kehrwieder 2, 20457 Hamburg.
Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (over 18).
The Hamburg Dungeon is not fit for persons with weak nerves.
Tours in German: Monday to Sunday from 10:00, last admission at 17:00.
Tours in English: Friday to Sunday at 10:00.
Product ID: 9129