A guided tour to discover the grimy district of St. Pauli by daylight. You will learn about how St. Pauli developed, and how it became what it is today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- See the "Große Freiheit"
- Learn about the history of St. Pauli
- Discover Hamburg's most infamous street
- Find our what makes the craziest district of Hamburg so special
- Guided, daytime walking tour of St Pauli
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.