Listen to stories about Hamburg's old warehouse district and explore the new attractions of the HafenCity. See the Elbphilharmonie from the outside on a tour with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the traditional warehouse district and modern HafenCity
- See the glass structure of the Elbphilharmonie concert hall from the outside
- Learn the story of the Speicherstadt area
- Live German-speaking guide
- Elbphilharmonie Plaza Ticket
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts outside the subway station, U Baumwall, at the Elbphilharmonie exit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that your guide will only be able to show you the Elbphilharmonie from the outside.
- The entrance is free and tickets can be picked up at the ticket office.
- Please note that your tour guide is not able to guarantee tickets for the Elbphilharmonie, as access to the Plaza might be restricted.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.