Experience the contrast between past and present on this 2-hour walking tour in Hamburg. Discover interesting facts about the origin and use of the historical Speicherstadt (warehouse district) and stroll through the modern HafenCity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, French
- Private group
- Sniff out the scent of the old warehouses
- Be enchanted by the atmosphere of the Speicherstadt
- See the beautiful town hall in the Speicherstadt
- Discover interesting facts about the hard work of the people who worked in the district
- Admire one of the oldest docks in Hamburg
- See the fascinating Elbe Philharmonic Hall and learn about the history of the building
- Enjoy the views of the harbour and the large cruise ships
- Stoll along Überseeboulevard
- Walking tour
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
In front of the underground station Rödingsmarkt (U3). Take the exit "Willy-Brandt-Straße/Ludwig-Ehrhard-Straße".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear the appropriate clothing for the weather in Hamburg.
- The tour start time can be adjusted to suit your needs upon request.