Visit the new landmark attraction of Hamburg and get a beautiful view of the harbor from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza on a guided walking tour of this groundbreaking attraction.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Learn all about the Elbphilharmonie
- Ride the longest curved escalator in Europe
- Get stunning views of the city and harbor from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
- Entry to the plaza
- Visit to the concert halls
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note the concert halls are not visited on this tour.
- Those a wheelchair have to access the Elbphilharmonie Plaza while taking the elevator. In this case the escalator and the "Panoramafenster" cannot be visited.