Discover Hamburg in your own tour bus and hire a tour guide for 2 hours. Explore the most interesting sights in the city including the Speicherstadt, HafenCity, St. Michael’s Church, and the huge cruise ships in the harbor.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-ups can be organized from your hotel or another pre-agreed point. Please provide the name of your hotel or your desired meeting point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Hire a private guide for your tour bus group for 2 hours
- Explore the city center and see the Hamburg Rathaus, the Mönckebergstraße, and St. Peter's Church
- Stop at St. Michael’s Church, which is affectionately known as “Michel”
- See the famous Speicherstadt and marvel at the size of HafenCity
- Admire the Elbe Tunnel and the landing bridges
- Drive around the Außenalster (Outer Lake) and along the harbor
- Private 2-hour guide hire
- Commentary in German, English, Spanish, or French
- Bus transportation
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not include bus transportation. With this activity, you hire a guide that will join group bus tours that already have their own bus.
- The route is agreed upon prior to the tour. There are occasional road closures in Hamburg, meaning that not all of the sights stated in this offer can be accessed at all times.