Be amazed by Hamburg and its history during this walking tour of the Old Town. Explore the town hall, the old town, the cathedral square, and the Port of Hamburg with a proper Hanseatic citizen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Learn more about the Hammaburg Castle, where the city was founded
- Explore Hamburg's charming old town, including the beautiful town hall and splendid historical office buildings
- Follow the traces of times long gone against the perfect backdrop of the ruins of the St. Nikolai Church and the historical Deichstraße
- Discover the first Port of Hamburg and explore Hamburg's many charming canals and bridges
- Walking tour
- German-speaking tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note: This walking tour can also be booked as a longer walking tour for up to 2.5-hours, depending on the group. If you book the longer tour, you will also visit the Kontorhausviertel with the Chilehaus, a longer part of Hamburg's famous shopping street called Mönckebergstraße, the inner courtyard of the town hall with its beautiful Hygieia Fountain, and you will walk a larger loop around the Jungfernstieg and the Binnenalster. Please note that this tour takes place in German.