Hamburg: Hire a Private Guide for a 2-Hour TourProduct ID: 5107
From £131.01 Per group up to 60Book now
- Explore the fascinating Kontorhausviertel
- See the magnificent Hamburg Rathaus
- Visit St. Michael’s Church, a famous landmark of the city
- Discover the infamous Reeperbahn
- Explore the multifaceted Port of Hamburg
On this tour you'll get a great overall impression of one of Germany's most beautiful cities. For a short break, choose to hop out and see the colorful Town Hall, the impressive St. Michael's Church with the historic Grocers' Apartments nearby, or the landing stages and the Old Elbe Tunnel.
Explore the trendy neighborhood and the infamous Reeperbahn in St. Pauli. Visit the famous fish market and stroll along the waterfront. See the Old Elbe Tunnel, and watch the small and large ships that enter and leave the harbor.
- Private tour guide
- Food and drinks
Hamburg Central Bus Station, inner parking bay (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 5107