Enjoy an exciting harbor cruise and explore the city of Hamburg from the water. Learn interesting facts as you cruise past the Speicherstadt, HafenCity, the numerous bridges over the Elbe River, and the busy container terminals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 1 - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Japanese
- Optional audio guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Departure: Our boats are located at the Pontonanlage in the Binnenhafen on the streets Kajen and Hohe Brücke, opposite the Miniatur Wunderland in the Speicherstadt. You reach the pontoon from the bridge Kehrwiedersteg. Parking for cars and buses are available. The nearest metro station is Baumwall with the U3 line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The route is dependent on water levels. It is not possible to cruise through narrow waterways when the water levels are too high or low.