Enjoy an exciting harbor cruise and explore the city of Hamburg from the water. Learn interesting facts as you cruise past the Speicherstadt, HafenCity, the numerous bridges over the Elbe River, and the busy container terminals.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Hohe Brücke 2, 20459 Hamburg, near the underground station Baumwall and Speicherstadt. Departure is at the pontoon. Shipowner Bülow.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The route is dependent on water levels. It is not possible to cruise through narrow waterways when the water levels are too high or low.