Experience the famous red light district of Hamburg on a night time tour. See Davidstraße and Herbertstraße and walk along Hans-Albers-Platz and feel the pulse of St. Pauli.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English, Japanese, Portuguese
- Private group available
- Experience an interesting walking tour of the infamous Reeperbahn
- Discover the red light district with your guide
- See the famous "Große Freiheit"
- Learn everything there is to know about Herbertstraße
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Hans-Albers-Platz and the Hamburger Berg
- Finish your tour with a shot
- Guided walking tour with a professional guide
- One shot
- Children under 16 years
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please respect the fact that prostitutes and pimps may not be photographed