Enjoy exclusive discounts during your stay in Hamburg: free access to public transport, discounts on Hamburg sights, museums, restaurants and much more!
What to Expect
Discover more, pay less! Free transport and up to 50% discount for over 150 sights. With the Explorer Ticket you can explore Hamburg at your leisure, with flexibility and at affordable prices. Just hop on and start your journey.
Enjoy exclusive discounts during your stay in Hamburg with the Hamburg Card. The Hamburg Card is worthwhile even for visits of only a few hours, as it grants you a wide variety of special offers. Pick up your card at the Hamburg Central Station together with a detailed description of the benefits and discounts offered by the Hamburg Card.
Quick overview of your advantages:
Benefit from free public transport (HVV) in the entire greater Hamburg area! Receive discounts of up to 50% on approximately 150 sights, e.g. port, Alster, and city tours, all Hamburg museums and many other must-see sights. Additionally, you will also receive a discount when you present your card at selected restaurants and shops (particularly at souvenir shops and parking garages).
Free travel by bus and train (HVV), at any time of day, including:
- Harbor ferries including Route 62 Landungsbrücken - Finkenwerder
- Free city tour: Bus Route 111 HafenCity - Landungsbrücken - Altona
- Free travel by express bus all day
Up to 50% discount for more than 150 sights, attractions, city tours, museums, and restaurants, including:
- Sightseeing tours and museums
- Musicals and Theater shows (for remaining tickets at regular box office performances)
- Restaurants (up to 20% discount on food and your first drink when you present your card before you order)
- Haven and Alster cruises and city tours
Some advantages at a glance:
- 20% discount (EUR 5.00) Comedy tour (in German)
- 14% discount (EUR 6.50) on Pedicab Pedalo Tours
- 13% discount (EUR 2.50) Night Watchman Tour (in German)
- 14-20% discount (EUR 2.50) on City bus tours
- 22% discount (EUR 4) on Barkassen-Meyer harbor cruises
- 19-20% discount (EUR 2.50-3.50) on historic canal trips and Alster tours
- 13% discount (EUR 2.50) for St. Pauli Tours
- 14-20% discount (EUR 1.00) at St. Michael's Tower and crypt
- 34% discount (EUR 8.00) at Hamburg Dungeon
- 14% discount (EUR 2.00) at Hagenbeck Aquarium
- 10% discount (EUR 2.00) at Hagenbeck Zoo
- 20-17% discount (EUR 1.00-2.00) at HSV-Arena: museum and stadium tour
- 17% discount (EUR 1.00) at St. Pauli Museum
- 17% discount (EUR 0.60) at Speicherstadtmuseum
- 15% discount (EUR 3.00) at Body Worlds
- and more!
Example of Day Program: Hamburg for Beginners
Experience Hamburg with a city tour departing from the Central Station. Visit sights such as the St. Michael's Church, the largest baroque church in Northern Germany with stunning views from its tower and daily organ concerts at noon. Next, the Grocers' Apartments, i.e. the 17th century apartments for widows, are well worth a visit. Then wander back through the Deichstraße, Hamburg's oldest street, in the direction of the historical Speicherstadt with its fascinating brick architecture. At the Gewürzmuseum you can learn about the processes that go into producing some 50 spices, from cultivation to the finished product.
Hamburg's new large-scale urban project - the HafenCity - is located directly behind the Speicherstadt. High-tech, new media and modern living by the water characterize the "playing field" for architects from around the world, who are given the chance to realize their visions here. The Elbe Philharmonic Hall, a new and impressive concert hall, is currently under construction at the tip of the Sandtorhafen.
From there, wander on through the HafenCity, past the Messmer Momentum and the Magellan and Marco Polo Terraces. Time permitting, take the opportunity to visit the renovated warehouses, which have been re-opened as museums. For example, view early postwar, racing and sports cars as well as old Porsche models at the new automobile museum. The International Maritime Museum across the street invites you on a journey across 3,000 years of maritime history. Continue your walk in the direction of the inner city and admire the neoclassical Hamburg city hall, which has more rooms than Buckingham Palace.
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• The group ticket is valid for up to 5 people
• Ticket office opening hours: Monday-Saturday, 09:00 - 19:00 Sunday, 10:00 - 18:00