Hamburg: Bike Tour of WilhelmsburgProduct ID: 46306
From £24 per personBook now
- Discover the Wilhelmsburg Elbe island by bike and enjoy a tour through the greenery
- Ride through the old Elbe tunnels, past the former free port and pass the "Alster of the South"
- Learn more about the historical background and unique building projects like the "Wilhelmsburger Energiebunker"
Ride from St. Pauli through the old Elbe tunnels and the former free port toward Veddel and Wilhelmsburg. Hear historic background from your guide and learn about projects by the Internationalen Bauausstellung (IBA).
Ride along the "Alster of the South" and the Wilhelmsburger Dove Elbe on your route. Discover the many new facets of the Elbe island in the heart of Wilhelmsburg. At the end of the tour, follow the Verigkanal to the future "Wilhelmsburger Energiebunker" project.
Make short stops along the tour to hear short explanations about the sights and enjoy longer pauses for a snack or drinks.
- Tour with bike, basket and helmet
- Food and drinks
- Children's bike (can be booked as an "additional item" for €5)
Bernhard-Nocht-Str. 89-91 (in the middle of St. Pauli) Davidstraße, between the Davidwache and Landungsbrücken. The office is approximately 30 meters away from Davidstr. (Open in Google Maps)
• Duration: 3.5 - 4 hours
• Children's seats (up to 22 kg) or children's bikes should be booked in advance
Product ID: 46306