Hamburg: 2.5-Hour Neighborhood Tour of St. PauliProduct ID: 18739
From £22 £17 Save up to 20% per personBook now
- Discover the Dancing Towers on the Reeperbahn
- Get to know the history behind Beatles Square
- Take a guess where the longest refrigerated counter in the neighborhood is
- Discover the single worst equipped room on the Reeperbahn and find out how much it costs
- Explore the highlights at Spielbudenplatz
- Find out how long Herbertstrasse is and how many girls work there
On this tour, check out the harbor and the Old Elbe Tunnel from the St. Pauli side, as well as the highest cocktail bar in the area with the best views of the harbor. You’ll be a neighborhood expert in no time at all!
The Café Keese, Hans-Albers-Platz, the Spielbudenplatz, Herbertstrasse, the Zur Ritze and Silbersack bars, Beatles-Platz, the Star-Club, the Grosse Freiheit, the Davidwache, and the Olivia Jones Bar are other highlights on this exciting tour.
- Tour guide
- 1 local specialty drink and 1 shot per person
St. Pauli metro station, exit Millerntorplatz/Reeperbahn, near the phone booth. You'll recognize the guides by their white bags. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 18739