Discover the little thatched cottages, half-timbered houses, and larger villas on the banks of the River Elbe on this 2-hour tour of Blankenese in Hamburg. Walk through the famous "Stairs Neighborhood" and admire the magnificent views of the river.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Private group
- Explore the quaint former fishing village of Blankenese, one of the most beautiful and expensive areas in Hamburg
- Navigate the nearly 5,000 steps of the winding "Stairs Neighborhood"
- Admire the landscaped gardens, terraces, and parks
- Be enchanted by the magnificent Goßlerhaus
- Walking tour
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Blankenese S-Bahn station, Hamburg In front of the entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour involves climbing a lot of steps, which can be physically demanding depending on your level of fitness.
- Group size and tour departure time can be personalized upon request.