This historical tour through Hamburg brings you closer to the history of the Hanseatic city. The unique underground bunker system, the pneumatic post and the Mönckebergstraße shopping street are just a few of the highlights!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Private group
- Visit the old town halls of the impressive Hanseatic city
- Marvel at St. Nicholas’ Church
- Experience wanderlust by visiting the Africa House
- Explore the Mönckebergstraße shopping street
- Discover the old town of Hamburg and learn interesting details about historical events
- Admire the unique Chilehaus and be impressed by its imposing appearance
- Wallow in memories when you visit the Trostbrücke
- Professional tour guide
- City tour
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Tour route: Hamburg Central Station, Mönckebergstraße, St. James' Church, Sprinkenhof, Chilehaus, Reichenstraßen, Africa House, St. Nicholas' Church, Trostbrücke, Chamber of Commerce, Hamburg Rathaus.
- Alternative tour times are available and can be requested via GetYourGuide.