Enjoy an exciting 1-hour harbor cruise and explore the city of Hamburg from the water. Learn interesting facts about Hamburg as you cruise past the Speicherstadt, HafenCity, the numerous bridges over the Elbe River, and the busy container terminals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover HafenCity with the Elbe Philharmonic Hall
- Admire the famous Blohm + Voss shipyard
- Discover the Fish Market and the Harbor Museum Oevelgönne
- See the busy container terminals
- Explore the interesting cruise terminals in Altona and HafenCity
- Cruise through the historical Speicherstadt (warehouse district)
- Discover interesting facts about the sights in Hamburg
- 1-hour harbor cruise
- Live commentary in German
- Drinks (available to purchase onboard)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
St. Pauli Landungsbrücken (Landing Stages), Brücke (Bridge) 2 or 6 Before taking the tour, please check-in at the office on Landing Bridge 2 (at the pontoon) or in the main office in the historical building at Bridge 6.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Each day, the barges and passenger ships depart about once an hour between 11:00 and 15:00 from the St. Pauli Landing Stages, at Bridge 2 or at Bridge 6.
- Tours of the Speicherstadt (warehouse district) are subject to water level. It is not possible to cruise through the narrow waterways when the water is at a high or low level. The tour operator will let you know when the water level will be ideal.
- You need a smartphone to use the English audio guides. The free version of the app is available from the App Store and Google Play.
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair-bound participants.