Save money on individual tickets with a combined hop-on, hop-off bus tour and harbor cruise of Hamburg. See the sights at your own pace and get to know the historic city and the third-largest port in Europe better.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 160 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Explore Hamburg by double-decker bus
- Experience the city’s maritime culture on a boat tour of the harbor
- Combine multiple sightseeing services and save money on individual tickets
- Hop-on, hop-off bus ticket
- Harbor boat trip
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Exchange your voucher for a boat ticket at the Landungsbrücken or Hamburg Central Station (Hamburg Hauptbahnhof).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you start with the bus tour. The driver will provide you with your harbor tour tickets after you present your voucher
- Buses depart approximately every 60 minutes.
- The first bus of the day departs from Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) at 9:45 AM or from St. Pauli Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken) at 10:01 AM. Please consult the tour schedule.
- The harbor boat tour takes 1 hour and departs daily from piers 1-4 at the St. Pauli Landing Bridges (Landungsbrücken). Boats sail from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM from November to March (last departure at 4:00 PM), and from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM from April to October (last departure at 6:00 PM). The English harbor tour departs at 12:00 PM daily. The boats depart every 20 minutes in the summer, and once every hour in the winter. Departure times and locations are subject to change