Explore Hamburg on this hop-on hop-off bus and boat tour. Get on and off the bus whenever you want, at any stop, and see sights such as Speicherstadt and the City Hall. Enjoy a harbor tour by boat, taking in the impressive view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
See voucher information for departure times.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- OP pr FFP2 marks are mandatory on board.
- Contact tracing will be done on board.
- Proof of vaccination or a negative rapid test or PCR test is required to board. Children under 7-years old are exempt.
- Please start the day with the city tour. Your bus driver will provide you with your harbor tour tickets after you show them your voucher.
- Bus tour departures:
- Sunday-Thursday: 9:45 AM, 10:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 12:45 PM, 1:45 PM, 2:45 PM, and 4:45 PM
- Fridays and Saturdays, every 1 hour between 9:45 AM and 4:45 PM
- Landungsbrücken, bus stop 5
- Sunday-Thursday: 10:01 AM, 12:01 PM, 1:01 PM, 2:01 PM, 3:01 PM, and 5:01 PM
- Fridays and Saturdays every hour between 10:01 AM and 5:01 PM
- Harbor tour by boat.
- Harbor tours departures:
- November - March: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Last departure at 4:00 PM
- April - October: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Last departure at 6:00 PM
- The boats depart every 20 minutes in the summer, and once every hour in the winter. Departure times and locations are subject to change