Visit the Speicherstadt and HafenCity on this 2-hour tour in Hamburg. Sample one of the most expensive coffees in the world, taste a variety of…
Enjoy exclusive discounts during your stay in Hamburg: free access to public transport, discounts on Hamburg sights, museums, restaurants and much…
Take a trip in time, back to the darkest periods of Hamburg’s history. Get fast-track entry to the Hamburg Dungeon and relive the past as actors…
Take a hop-on hop-off bus tour, visit the Hamburg Dungeon, and save 20 percent with a combination ticket. You’ll see the city’s sights from a…
Experience Hamburg from a new perspective on this 2-hour boat ride through the harbor. See the famous historic warehouse city and the container…
See where tradition and modernity blend in Hamburg. Trek through the historic warehouse district, home to the Spice Museum and the Hamburg Dungeon.…
A fantastic tourist attraction delving deep into Hamburg's dark history. A tour of this fully immersive, actor-led dungeon is not to be missed. Here's a little about what to expect from some of the rides and shows.
When you enter the museum, you'll descend into the depths of the Dungeon in an old Medieval elevator, ready to begin the tour.
Here you'll hear some dark and chilling stories about plague, brutal tortures and more of Hamburg's past.
Here you'll experience eerie live demonstrations of Medieval torture methods. Will you be brave enough to step up and see what The Torturer has in his arsenal?
An intimate and interactive look back to The Great Fire of Hamburg, which was one of the most devastating nights in the history of Hamburg.
A disorienting and exciting experience, with surprises around every corner, this is one of the most exciting portions of the tour.
Standard opening times are 10:00AM - 5:00PM, however times change throughout the year, so make sure to check the website in advance!
Tours last approximately 90 minutes and leave every few minutes.
The entrance price to the museum and tour is €24.95 for a standard adult ticket on the day. If you book online in advance it is cheaper.
- When to visitTimes are usually 10:00AM - 5:00PM, but can vary throughout the year.
- What is the price?A standard adult, day-of ticket is €24.95.
- Will I need a guide?A guide is not necessary, but it might be worth it to check out our best-selling offers.
- How to get thereJust a short walk from the S-Bahn station Stadthausbrücke or the U-Bahn stations Baumwall or Überseequartier.
- Additional tips*Bachelor/bachelorette parties of 8 or more can book a deluxe package with drinks! | Taking pictures during your tour is strictly prohibited. *