2 Hour Segway Tour of Haan & Neanderland or VIP Segway Tour
From £61 per personBook now
- Float through calm streets and beautiful cycle paths towards Gruiten village
- Immerse yourself in the Neandertal nature reserve
Just before reaching Gruiten, the path rises up, giving you wonderful views of the Neandertal foothills, with their fields and forests. To finish off, you will enter Haan's pedestrian zone, and roll happily past its little restaurants, cafes, and parks.
This beautiful tour is also suitable for beginners.
Alternative route (if desired, or when the Neanderland paths are too soft):
Korkenzieherstraße (from the garden city of Haan to the swordsmiths' city of Solingen)
The well-laid and multi-purpose foot- and cycle path spirals from the edge of Haan through Solingen, giving it the peculiar name, the "Corkscrew Line." The path almost never crosses a road, and passes without much change in altitude through town, wood and field. At the other end of the route you will enter the idyllic suburb of Gräfrath, part of Solingen, with its cobbled streets, beautiful marketplace and half-timbered houses, typical of the region. Passing the Museum of Baden and the Museum of Swordsmithing, you will return to the Corkscrew Line.
The Corkscrew Line follows the route of an abandoned railway, and every care was taken in its adaptation to preserve its character, while turning it into a pleasant amenity for rest and leisure. The city fathers take care of every single tree, bench and milestone. A truly special experience!
- Intensive safety and segway training before the start of the tour
- Hire fees for the segway during the training and tour
- Professional tour guide
- The tour, including training, lasts 2 hours
- Helmet (available to rent for 2 EUR)
SEGWAYPoint Haan/Rheinland Landstraße 47 42758 Haan/Rheinland Free parking is available on Landstraße. The meeting point and start time can be altered to suit your wishes, as far as this is possible.
● Bicycle helmet
● Suitable clothing for the weather and season, e.g. raincoats, scarves, (cycling) gloves, sunglasses, suncream
● Sturdy, flat shoes (no sandals, flip-flops, high-heels, MBT shoes)
● Camera, or camera-phone
The following may not take part:
● Pregnant women
● Those under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medication
● Those with illnesses affecting their proper control of the Segway (e.g. serious heart and circulation problems, vertigo, high blood pressure, balance and coordination issues)
● Those who have been under anesthetics in the 24 hours before the tour
Product ID: 25799