Board Alova Gold Cruise, for 2 days & 1 night explore the fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique location, start cruising and enjoy our special feast of Vietnamese Cuisine. While the cruise slowly slide on the romantic waves of Halong
What to Expect
Few visitors to Hanoi can resist the opportunity of seeing Halong Bay, which is just a few hours east of the city. It's a special place where nature hits you over the head with its beauty. It doesn't require a naturalist's sensitivity or an artist's honed eye to appreciate Halong's harmonious design, the way land and sea conspire to fill th horizon with extraordinary shapes and colours.
07:45 Picking up guests from hotel/stay 08:15 Starting to drive to Ha Long Bay 10:30 Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way 12:30 Arriving in Ha Long Bay harbor 12:45 Boarding Alova Gold Cruise & welcome moctktail drink 13:00 Safety briefing & check in cabin 13:30 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine 15:30 Kayaking & swimming at Ti Top Island or relaxing 18:00 Cooking class19:30 Dinner with Vietnamese Cuisine & enjoying a romantic night at bar or doing squid fishing
07:00 Wake up call 07:30 Captain Breakfast 08:15 Visiting Sung Sot cave 09:30 Check out 10:30 Our chef shows how to carve vegetables 11:00 Time to say good bye to our crew 11:30 Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine 12:30 Let’s get on shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi 14:00 Short stop to stretch the legs16:30 Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Old Quarter
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi - Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
- English speaking guide for the duration of the trip
- 2 bottles of water per person in the bus
- All entrance as indicated in itinerary
- 1 hour kayaking
- Squid fishing available after 6PM
- Cooking class
- Visiting Sung Sot cave "Amazing Cave"
- Visiting Ti Top Island
- Complementary bottle of water in cabin and Welcome Mocktail
- Vietnamese lunch [2x]
- Vietnamese dinner [1x]
- Captain Breakfast [1x]
- Safety instructions on board
- All indicated in our itinerary
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance & service charge
- Personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
Know Before You Go
We arrive back in Hanoi between 4:00pm & 5:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact me to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
Please feel free to join our itinerary or relax on board if you don't wanna join the activities.