Cruise on a wooden junk in Ha Long Bay & discover the strange and quirky formations of the limestones & islets along the bay while kayaking, meet the locals of the Ba Hang Fishing Village and end the journey by climbing the top of the hill on Titop Island
What to Expect
You will be picked up at your hotel and head to the wharf for a full day cruise in Ha Long Bay aboard a traditional wooden junk boat. Relax as you navigate limestone mountains and charming inlets. You will enjoy the spectacular views at Dog islet, Incense Islet, Fighting - Rooster Islets and visit Surprise Cave, one of the bay’s many stunning natural caves. You can also take in the magnificent scenery at your own pace in a kayak. Kayaking along Ha Long Bay is a one of a kind experience, allowing you more freedom to explore and a chance to admire the stunning scenery up close. Have lunch on the boat.
Continue on another cruise to Titop Island, where if you like, you can hike to the top of the island for an amazing panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Then, you will cruise leisurely back to the harbor and transfer to hotel.
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Boat and Kayaking
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Free of charge for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
What's Not Included
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone, beverages etc.
Know Before You Go
• Before 15:00 on the day before the departure day: 50% charged of the total tour cost
• After 15:00 on the day before the departure day/no-show: 100% charged of the total tour cost