Enjoy a relaxing day sailing along the Li River while dining on a tasty on-board lunch. Snap photos of quaint villages and farms, and wander around Yangshuo for some spectacular views of the hills and rivers.
What to Expect
Set sail through breathtaking mountains, vibrantly colored fields, and quaint little farms and villages of the Li River. Dotted with water buffalos and other humble wildlife, your sail down the river is the perfect way to take in the sights and sounds of Guilin, while enjoying a tasty lunch on board.
During your sail, you will be treated to breathtaking landscapes and photogenic local villages. The farmers smile back at the boats, as you snap some pictures or get off at the old town of Yangshuo, which is famous for its stunning vistas overlooking the hills and rivers. Stop off here for a pint of beer along one of the famous bar streets!
The afternoon is yours to explore Yangshuo before you transfer back to your hotel in Guilin.
- hotel pick-up and drop-off, sightseeing
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (Lunch)
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable
What's Not Included
- Hotel accommodation
- Flight/train ticket
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Traveler insurance
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
The approximate day tour itinerary & schedule above is for reference only, and may vary according to your travel date and group size. The Itinerary & schedule is subject to change at the time of booking order is confirmed.